Sunday, July 29, 2012

Foil Tips:) Semi FAIL

So this mani is not a Total FAIL... Just a semi one:) I was rushed and went about it the wrong way!!!! I didn't let my base color dry totally, put my top coat on tooo fast and didn't clean up the foil edges:(   But despite all of the above it still looks pretty cool and achieved exactly what I wanted:)  So for the base color I used Julep "Robin", I am so loving Teal right now:) and them I taped tips and foiled them with "Ocean Mist" foil that I got from www.dollarnailart.com. Then I added Holo Top Coat 20 (I got this on Copious) on the entire nail:) I was pleasantly surprised that this didn't crinkle the foil very much:)  Hope you guys are having a great weekend!!!! ♥ Pinked Polish
This pic is without flash and you can see the
lavender and teal pattern in the foil:)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh these turned out amazing! I love the foil tips!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I looks like you have metal on the tips. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pics didn't even do it justice:) I will def be doing this mani again!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)