Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Try it on Tuesday #4 Daisy Yellow

So for this Try it on Tuesday I chose Julep "Daisy". This is a beautiful Creamy Yellow. I must admit yellow is one of those colors that has always intimidated me. I am pale naturally so yellow usually makes me look completely washed out:( and true to form this yellow does just that:(!!!! It really is a beautiful color though! But it does take 3 coats for full opacity.  This will be a perfect accent color (I already have ideas floating around).



Check out these other ladies doing try it on tuesday:)
Beyond Beauty Lounge
Tall Girl In Heels
Kyoti's Nails
Enchanted Nails and Puppy Dog Tails
Love & Lacquer
Nail Polish Anon
Peace Love Lacquer
Sparkle and Shine Nails
Spicey'z Nails
Polish Monster
DIY Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)