Tuesday, July 31, 2012

TIOT.... Hook and Line


So for today's Try it on Tuesday I have China Glaze "Hook and Line" from the Hunger Games Collection, "Hook and Line" is a shimmery beige/grey/neutral color. I wasn't really sure about this color when it first came out, to tell the truth I really didn't notice it at all... It didn't stand out like Electrify, Luxe and Lush, or Stone Cold.  to be completely honest the only reason I picked up this color at all is I saw it on Clearance about a month ago for less than $3.  The deal was to good to pass on:)

 The results are in.... I LOVE IT!!!! For fall or winter this color will be PERFECT!!!! It will be a great way to take a break for the darker colors of fall with out going too orange.  I am So Glad I picked up this color!!!!  I added tips in China Glaze "Smoke, and Ashes" a black with green micro shimmer, to make it pop a little more.


If you haven't enter my giveaway DO IT NOW!!!! It ends tonight!!!!! and the "SURPRISES" are dreamy!!!!

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)