Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Neon Double Stamping and some thoughts on blogging

So it has been a while since I have posted. I just haven't been feeling up to blogging much lately. The world of blogging has changed so much since I started... It is way more about photo-shopping skills these days for both bloggers and makers. I used to look at 40 - 50 blogs per week, looking at new collections, swatches, nail art designs. Now I look at maybe 4 for swatches because I trust those bloggers not to photo-shop the polish (for color, effect, holo-ness). It is so disheartening. There are several other reasons too, but I am still painting and doing nail art all of the time! Here is a mani I did a couple of weeks ago. 

I did a base of white with a coat of Nina Pro Solar Flare, a highlighter yellow neon!!! I double-stamped black and holo using a clear jelly stamper and Ejiubas plate EJB-02. This mani turned out exactly as I wanted it to. But it did make me realize I need some new stamping plates!!!

🎔 Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)