Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sunset Gradient:)

Every week Jill @ Jilltastic Nail Designs has a nail art challenge on her Facebook Page  So this week's challenge is Gradients:) I ♥ little challenges like this cause it inspires me to do something new and to try out different methods, and any excuse to paint my nails is a good one:) So for this challenge I started out with Julep "Sasha" a creamy pink orange, and then I did the gradient with Sinful Colors "Unicorn" a pale yellow.  I followed it with one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" and a coat of SV!!!!



As I was in the midst of snapping pictures for you guys my hubby looks over my shoulder and says "Oh cool a sunset".   I never saw it till he said it then it was so obvious:) hope you ♥ it like I do:) don't forget to Enter my Giveaways #1 and #2!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Gradients are my FAAAVORITE thing to do! They're so simple and they look amazing! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)