Sunday, July 8, 2012

Carolina Girls....

So this weekend I wore one of my favorite colors ever:) Carolina Blue:) aka  Essie "Bikini So Teeny":) I just love this color it is bright and fun but not pink:) Don't get me wrong I love pink!!! Hence the name Pinked Polish, just every now and then you need something bright and fun that is also on the cool side:)  I added polka dots with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" for fun.  I also went to Sally's this weekend and picked up some polish and guess what...  SV is on SALE this month (super excited squeaky voice)!!!! I also picked up Orly Glam FX in Mermaid Tears only to get it home and realize that Jordana Glitters in Cosmic is so close that it is almost a dupe.  Orly's Glitter is holographic, while Jordana Glitters is multi color, but when you swatch them it is almost identical!!!! For some fun news I will be having a giveway posted sometime this week and once I hit 50 Followers be on the lookout for another one, I am thinking 50 shades of grey themed!!!! what do you guys want to get!!!! I want specifics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)