Saturday, December 15, 2012

On the Third Day of Christmas...

We have Christmas Lights:) Oh how I ♥ Christmas Lights, all bright and shiny in the night sky.   Driving around looking at Christmas lights is part of some of my favorite childhood memories.  But as it is Saturday and I have been out shopping all day this post will be super quick:)
 
I taped some white tips using Sinful Colors Snow Me White, and painted the wire with Sinful colors Black on Black.  For the Lights I used Zoya Song, Zoya Rehka, Julep Daisy, and Klean Colors Green Grass:) What are some of your favorite childhood Christmas memories????
 
♥ ~ Melissa

4 comments:

  1. How is this white compared to others? Any good for stamping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Like it for stamping but it is slightly sheer, for stamping I would recommend Milani 1 coat quick dry in white or the Konad white Stamping polish:)

      Delete
  2. Love the lights over the french tips. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)