Saturday, December 22, 2012

On the 9th and 10th days of Christmas..

I rocked some Mrs. Claws by Jindie Nails:) Now when I started the 12 days of christmas I had the full intention of doing a new christmas nail post EVERY day, but like everything something always comes up:)  But today I am sporting Mrs. Claws a beautiful dark pink holo:) I ♥ this color especially the way it looks in the sunlight:)
 
And for fun I add Black Cat Lacquer Strangelove on top and WOW, what a combo:) Strangelove is an infusion of fuchsia & lilac holo glitters of all shapes and sizes:)
 
Now Mrs. Claws is part of the Santa Claws Collection for Jindie Nails and it is a limited quanity item and retails for $12, so if you want it you better get it fast!!!! And Strangelove is part of the Winter Collection for Black Cat Lacquer and retails for $9:)  Only 2 days to go!!!!
 
♥ ~ Melissa

9 comments:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)