Monday, December 17, 2012

On the Fifth day of Christmas

I wore dotted Christmas trees on my hands!!!  I have see a couple of variations of this mani over the past couple of days, this is probably the mani I ♥ the most:)  It is a simple but cute design and eye catching:)  
For this mani I used China Glaze Red Satin, this is the perfect Red and complete coverage in 2 coats. For my accent nail I used 2 coats of  Sinful Color Snow me White, the light green is China Glaze Def Defying and the dark green is Sinful Color Exotic Green.
 
Now for a Christmas Memory...  Every year we would all pile in the car and drive around town and look for the best, brightest and tackiest!!!!   and you know what I mean by tackiest (Griswalds kind of tacky).  I still Love to do this!!!! listen to Christmas songs and see the amazement on my little boy's face looking at the lights:) and if you needed a reminder
7 days till Christmas....
 
 
♥ ~ Melissa

4 comments:

  1. I've only seen one other like this, but this is fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and looks super easy! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so pretty!!! I kinda want to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I think even I can do this with my limited skills and make it look half decent. Your blog is new to me - your manicures are all beautiful, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)