Monday, December 24, 2012

On the 11th and 12th days of Christmas...

I did a simple taped Christmas Tree for my last Christmas Mani:) I am soo excited for Christmas this year, my little boy is almost 5 and his excitement is contagious!!!!
 For this simple mani I used Zoya Elisa as my base, and Zoya Logan for my tree, I then dusted on some loose glitter from the Born Pretty Store and top my tree with 1 gold glequin.
Christmas to me is first and foremost the Birthday celebration of a little baby boy that would grow into my Savior.  I know not everyone believes the same way I do, but this is the reason I celebrate:) Why do you?
Merry Christmas!!!!
 
♥ ~ Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Elisa is the perfect Christmas red, it reminds me of a shiny ornament :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color combos and the design. I find it so festive which is perfect for this season. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)