Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Knackered.. wait what????

This post is gonna be short and sweet because I have a ton of homework. Tonight I have butter London Knackered to show you:)  I want to Love this polish, I really do, but I just don't.
Knackered is a color shifting, micro holographic glitter, blue/purple/green polish.  In the bottle it is a light blueish purple color that takes at least 3 coats to get opaque. I feel like this polish was designed to be a topcoat.   I am wearing 1 coat of Knackered over black, and it does make a beautiful combo (you can really see the holo glitters here)
Just look at that shift of Color:) It is a beautiful polish, I'm just not in love with it.  I am just gonna have to give it some time try it over some new colors and see what happens.

Hope you guys are having a great Week:)

♥ ~ Melissa

and just a quick FYI Knackered means tired, at least that is what urban dictionary says:)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love the nail colors. They are perfect for this coming holiday season. maybe I'll grab the purple one since I love purples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this is one polish though it is a colorshifter:)

      Delete
  2. this polish looks super on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try Knackered over Revlon - Royal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)