Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chirality the Symbiote...

So I have had this polish for some time now and for some reason it kept getting moved to the back of my stash (damn polish elves). But no more, I broke out this bad boy this past weekend and BLAM!!! Check out all that Holo goodness!!!! 
Chirality The Symbiote,is a dark charcoal gray polish with a tight scattered holo effect. This polish is a 1 coater, but I used 2 out of habit and added a coat of SV.  The top coat doesn't dull the Holo effect the way it can with some polishes
I am sooo in ♥ with this polish, The formula is perfect and dries in a flash (no really you would think this polish is quick dry), complete coverage and gorgeous!!!!  I decided I wanted to do a little pairing with the Symbiote and grabbed OPI You don't know Jacques and it was a perfect match.
This combo is subtle and doesn't really catch your eye, unless you get a hint of the holo in direct light and then you can't take your eyes off of it!!!
Sometimes you just need something fabulous but palette cleansing and this did it for me!!!!  And I was super Lucky that we had some sunshine this past weekend, so I could enjoy it all weekend long:)
You can purchase Chirality polishes in Amanda shop.
They are $7 for full size bottles, and trust me the quality doesn't get better than this!!!! Follow Chirality on Facebook for up-dates on sales and new additions to her line.
♥ ~ Melissa

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)