Monday, June 25, 2012

What more could you want???


 Inside Natural Light
Inside flash

White Tips, Gorgeous Green and Glitter!!! What more could you ask for???? So last night I was struggling to decide what I was gonna do and a friend of mine suggested- a red polka dot mani with white tips- an idea which I love and will be doing soon!!!! But (insert SAD face) I couldn't find my favorite red (which I have now found). So I thought I would try it with green/turqouise.  I slathered on 2 coats of  Zoya "Zuza" and taped off some white tips with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On" :)  This is about the time that  inspiration struck!!! That new Jordana Glitter "Cosmic" I picked up last week would be perfect over this.  I ♥♥♥ the way this mani turned out:) but I did figure out in the process that Jordana Glitters are Topcoat HUNGRY!!! So if you use them pick up a bottle of Gelous and layer it on before your topcoat!!!! BTW once I reach 50 followers and 100 likes on FB I am gonna be having a giveaway:) I have decided theme my giveaway with either "50 shades of grey" or "The Basics of Nail Care"  Which would you guys like to see more???




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)