Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bikini so teeny:)

So yesterday I went for a nail polish haul:) I got the OPI Spiderman collection (not impressed with the formula), Two of the OPI Minnie Mouse collection and several Essie:) I am a happy Polished girl right now and My Zoya mini's will be in hopefully today too:) So for this mani I was playing with some of my new polishes and wanted to do a color block but ran out of time so I dotted it up instead:) I used Essie "Bikini So Teeny" as my base a perfect periwinkle blue:) for the Dots I use Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White on", Essie "Camera" & "Action" from the poppyrazzi collection. I really wished the Essie formula wasn't so sheer so the colors would POP more:) I have so many ideas floating around right now. Can't wait to show you guys:) Sorry about the crappy pics my camera battery died so we get stuck with phone pics for now:(

3 comments:

  1. Love this! :) I'm still hunting down the Poppyrazzi collection. The two colors I want are always sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dots! Love the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)