Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Try it on Tuesday #2 The Blues


Inside Flash
 So for this episode of Try it on Tuesday I used "Into the Night" from the OPI Spiderman collection:) The pictures really do not do this color justice, it is a beautiful blue. I just got the mini collection and now I wish I had gotten the full size of this. For fun I added Chevrons in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Celeb City". I really like this color, and now I remember why I bought it in the first place:)
Inside Flash
Inside Natural Light

Check out these other Lovely Ladies that Tried it on:)
Polished by Maddie
MixedMama
Pretty and Polished Pointers
Beauty Shoes Nails Fun
Munchy's Nails
Peace Love Lacquer
Tall Girl In Heels With Pretty Painted Nails
Manicurator
Nail Polish Anon
Samples by Entaeyen
Spicey'z Nails
DIY Polish
Shenailigans
Pinked Polish
Enchanted Nails and Fluffy Dog Tails
Sparkle and Shine Nails
Polished Paradise
Marci's Nails
XO,Noelle
Partly Cloudy With A Chance of Lacquer
College Polished
Polish Monster

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! sign me up for the Try it on tuesdays! http://beadsnailsfood.blogspot.com/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Jilltastic Nail Design she is the mastermind behind Try it on Tuesday:)
      http://jilltasticnaildesign.blogspot.com/p/try-it-on-tuesday-blog-list.html

      Delete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)