Sunday, June 10, 2012

Not what I expected...

This mani is so not what I expected... It's better:) I had my hubby pic the colors for tonight's mani and he picked two gems from Klean Colors Metallic Line:) I used Klean Color "Metallic Magenta" and "Metallic Green".  I used the Cheeky stamping plate CH8 which had a houndstooth design:) but the real magic happened when I put the top coat on!!!! The green turned to a beautiful burnt red and It looks fabulous!!! My hubby said "It's like ghost flames".  Just a quick FYI all of Klean Colors Metallic line are great for stamping!!! Let me know what you ladies think!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is a gorgeous color. I need to find this one, I have a few from the metallic collection and they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)