Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm all Ears!!!


So last week I went and got a couple of the new OPI Minnie Mouse collection  and today I'm wearing "I'm All Ears".  This is such a beautiful Hot Pink/Red with lots of shimmer:) Only complaint I have with this polish is it is sheer almost like a jelly but not quite. I really like this color and it reminds me of Zoya "Kimber" which I love.  The main difference between them is "Kimber" shimmer is more of a gold, and "I'm all Ears" shimmer is more purple. I used Cheeky plate CH15 for my accent nail, stamping with Konad "White".  I'm thinking a giveaway is in the near future, so let me know what kind of prizes you guys want. I'm thinking maybe a theme;) After looking at these pics I realize that this polish also photographs really red instead of the pink it is:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)