Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So not an Orange!!!

I have had this beauty in my stash for a while, but I am so not an orange girl. Last night I thought to my self YOLO... JK I hate that saying, I thought why not if I hate it I can always take it off!!!. Saying that I am still not an Orange Girl!!!! Even though I LOVE this color and I may do something with it for Halloween, It is not a good color for me!!!! Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Crushed" a dark almost red pearl orange. For a bonus I added glitter tips in Color Club "Gingerbread" :) Now that said I am not really a gold girl either, so it may be one color or both colors that turn me off of the mani... AHHH but on a better note gonna try something new tonight so stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)