Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wallis... Mattified

Last week I got in on the www.coterie.com butter LONDON deal:) 3 BL's (Wallis, Knackered, All hail the Queen), and a Matte Top coat for $11 after a $25 off promo:) How sweet is that deal:)  So I wanna show you guys my fav out of the three I got:)
Wallis is a tarnished, metallic olive gold nail lacquer. Not my first pick for a BL but there were only six to choose from and with it being so close to fall how could I resist:)
Wallis is beautiful by herself (see below) but even more gorgeous  mattified (see above:).  I used 2 thin coats of Wallis, no coverage problems here, and dried pretty quick too:) she did leave a little residual shimmer on clean up, but IF we are honest all shimmers do:) 

Did you get in on the Coterie butter London deal???  What Colors did you get??? If not it is still going on:) So go get you some:)
 
♥ ~ Melissa
 
PS: Make sure you enter my Giveaway:)



10 comments:

  1. I love Wallis and it is great to see it mattified! It looks like a different polish - gorgeous! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I got in on the deal too, I wonder when I'll get my polish??? My order still says "processing" and it's been a week. :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had Wallis on for a few days, and I don't want to take it off. And, I mattified it yesterday too and still love it. When I got it I wasn't sure I would like it, but it really is a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I got in on the deal too. I already had Wallis and now I need to try this mattified version:) I got Knackered, a red one that I don't remember the name, and a gold glitter one that I don't remember right now:) I'm at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Who knew Wallis could look good matte! Incredible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I love it with the matte coat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Wallis was a woman, the one who got Edward VI to abdicate the throne. Bessie Wallis Simpson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mattified!! Have to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)