Friday, September 21, 2012

Ivanka... she trumped me!!!

Let us take a look at Zoya Ivanka:)


Ivanka, Ivanka, Ivanka you had me at one look:)  I knew you had to be mine:) but you tricked me you little minx, didn't you???  Have you ever had this experience???  Ivanka in the bottle is a Green Micro glitter with duo chrome into teal and blue.  But on the nail; the color shift is non existent:(  

But Don't get me wrong, even though I got tricked I ♥ this Color.  I put on 2 Coats of Ivanka and she is a little sheer but beautiful. Almost like fishscales or something.   What polish has tricked you??? Let me know:)

♥ ~ Melissa

4 comments:

  1. I like Ivanka too but I need to put something under it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this happen before with a Pure Ice color but I can't for the life of me remember the name!!! Btw, I tagged you for a blog award! :D You can check it out here: http://tesdiditnails.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-butterfly-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I always pass this one up when I purchase Zoya, and then I regret it when I see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a trickster haha. It still looks very pretty though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)