Sunday, September 2, 2012

Seeing Stars!!!!

I would like to introduce Seeing Stars:) This Gorgeous polish is by Jindie Nails.  Now this polish was Love at first sight for me:)  a Cobalt Blue Jelly with Holo Glitter.... Ummmm YES!!!! 
 
 This polish has holographic glitter for days!!!! Stars, Hexs, Bar with micro holo glitter to give it a sheen, then add in some teal and green small glitters and WOW!!!! I am wearing 2 coats of Seeing Stars followed by a generous coat of Gelous and a quick coat of HK Girl and TA-DA.
This polish looks juicy!!!  I can't even tell you how distracted I was while wearing this polish.  I couldn't stop staring at my hands watching the holos light up and shine:)  

 
Now I know you are in Love!!! So you can get this fab polish and many more from Jen over at Jindie Nails in her Etsy Store!!! Her polishes sell for $7.75 + Shipping:) and Shipping is FAST I got mine in 4 days!!!! And Don't forget to Like her Facebook Page!!!
 
 
♥ ~ Melissa

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the star glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love it! You did a great job Melissa!!! Thank you so much :)! Much love!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love it! You did a great job Melissa!!! Thank you so much :)! Much love!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Her polishes all look so awesome, but this one is definitely a favorite of mine, wow ! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)