Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dreamer... Multichrome TIOT

For Try it on Tuesday I have another Fab Polish from my friend in Brazil.  Today I have HITS Mari Moon Dreamer.  I can't stop look at my Nails!!!!
Now Dreamer is a Multichrome polish, she shifts from a midnight blue to Purple, Red, and Orange.  Check out All her Colors:) 
 
Taken underwater
(if you take pics of Multichromes underwater you can capture all the colors)
 
 Here she is in the Sun:) I have her layered over Sinful Colors Black On Black. Otherwise you would need lots of coats. 

 I have noticed that as pretty as Hits polishes are they are thin and not super pigmented, but are great as a layering polish. You can pick up this and others at Llarowe for approx $8 per or get the set for $28:) What are you wearing for Try it on Tuesday???
 
♥ ~ Melissa

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)