Friday, July 31, 2015

I Want it NOW!!

And It is Friday AGAIN!!!! So another simple mani for you today:) The base is SC black on black with random triangles taped off and Smitten polish I Want It Now over:) This particular polish I got several years ago (pretty sure it is not available at this time) in a grab bag and just never used it, but couldn't seem to part with it either it was just tooo pretty!!! Well I decided today is the day, and I couldn't be happier!!! I Want It Now is a dark green tinted base with green, teal and a few black glitters:) And It is not a topcoat eater like I would have thought:)




Check out those Macros!!!! Such a pretty color!!!!  Have a great weekend!!!



♥ Melissa

All products in this post were purchased by me and all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)