Monday, August 10, 2015

Green Chevrons

Happy Monday!!!! Wow last week was CRAZY!!!! My little princess turned 1 on Wednesday and we had her party on Saturday:) Here is my little beauty!!!
For today's Mani I used China Glaze Treble Maker:) I Love this polish, I have reached for it at least 6 times since I bought it; and that is almost unheard of with my collection!!! I added an accent nail in white and used some Kiss Nail Art stickers as a template for my chevrons!!!


Simple and easy, the way I like my mani's!!! Here's to a fabulous Monday!!!

♥ Melissa

All products in this post were purchased by me and all opinions are my ow

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! I 💜 them hun. And definitely have to get that color soon as I can lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)