Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Blue and Green Fun

Hey Dolls:) Don't you just LOVE summertime!!! One of my favorite things about summer are the colors!!!! Everything is so bright and colorful, one of the saddest things about winter is everything is brown :(  I am a sucker for blues and greens so I grabbed 2 of my favs and threw this mani together!!! The colors I used are Barry M Greenberry, Sinful Shine Most Sinful and Sinful Color White on White.  I did some quick dots and added a gradient for fun:) 




I Love the look of this mani, But I did figure out that Sinful Shine Most Sinful is a pain to gradient:( No matter how many times I tried I couldn't get the fade smooth or completely covered:( But it still turned out good!!!

♥ Melissa

All products in this post were purchased by me and all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)