Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Save the Ta-Ta's!!!!

As you probably already know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Breast Cancer affects thousands of women every year, but the best treatment is prevention and October is all about raising money to find treatments, cures, and preventatives!!!!   So for EVERY Wednesday this month I will have a different Pink Mani in support of Breast Cancer Awareness!!! 
For my First Go Pink Wednesday I did a simple taped mani.  I used Jade Holographics in Deja Vue and HITS Zeus. This is simple mani and it makes the statement, It only takes one to make a difference (in this case one nail)
I ♥ the holographic rainbow of these polishes together.  Simple but effective.
Breast Cancer Awareness is such an important cause so donate if you can, and if you can't wear pink to show your support!!!! And If you wanna see any special mani's this month send me your request and I will get them in!!!!
 
♥ ~ Melissa

10 comments:

  1. You had me at "holo"... stunning! Go Pink Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo so much, the accent gives it that perfect punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love holos! I really do... I get smilely thinking about them. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for GPW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this really nice effect the glittery polish is so nice.

    now following

    sparkledust-beautyuk.blogspot.com

    kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! How did you do that? With tape? Or free hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that with Tape:) no way my had is steady enough:)

      Delete
  6. Love this pink holo and great statement on your accent nail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)