Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Stampfest 2012

So yesterday I finally went and got Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! from the OPI Germany Collection (about time I know)  I have been wanting this polish since it came out and well I can only say I am sorry I didn't get it sooner. I thought this will be the perfect backdrop to a Halloween stamp fest.
 Nein! is the perfect dark creamy grey that leans ever so slightly green, and perfect formula that OPI nails every time (Pun intended) :) After 2 coats of Nein! I broke out Essie No Place like Chrome for the stampfest (I ♥ this Collection for stamping, perfect)
 I grabbed my BM Set and used BM-213, BM-211, BM-209, BM-223, BM-222 and how cute is this. I am still not happy with the photos, It looks so much better in person. But I am super happy with the way the mani turned out:)
So what do you think???  What are you doing for your Halloween Mani??? and What is your favorite Polish from the Germany collection:)
 
♥ ~ Melissa

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)