Tuesday, October 27, 2015

HPB Presents HALLOWEEN

So Halloween is upon us again!!!!  This is probably my second favorite holiday to do manis for!!!! Christmas is my first, but Halloween is a close second:) So I did the faces of Halloween this year, what I Love about this idea is that it is soooo versatile! You can really do everything from ghosts to vampires and everything in between!!!! I used Black, White, CG Treble Maker, Zoya Thandie, Zoya Darcy, and Zoya Livingston to create this mani:)
 This mani took a little extra time and a steady hand but it turned out so cute that I can't complain!!!! Now my thumb was a witch... that ended up being a complete disaster:( So what are you rocking on your nails this year for Halloween!!!!

♥ Melissa

6 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute and I do love me some Zoya manis. I love your Drac. I think that is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dragon - scary, but yet cute! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little Frankenstein is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the different characters on each finger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)