Saturday, October 17, 2015

Circle Gradient!!!!

Hey Dolls!!!! I decided to challenge myself a little this week and do something I had never done:) Now don't be harsh as this is my first attempt and although it is not perfect I'm pretty happy with it!!!!  I did a circle gradient:) I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base and then sponged China Glaze Bizarre Blurple around the edges to create the circle:) I Love the contrast between the white and purple!!! This was a bit more difficult than I first guessed but I bet with some practice it will get easier:)


I received a ton of compliments on this mani this week and I am really looking forward to trying this out in other colors!!!

♥ Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I have not gotten a successful circle gradient yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)