Monday, January 5, 2015

My First Makeup post:)

Happy Monday Dolls!!! I hope you all have a fabulous Holiday!!!! Today I am branching into unknown territory of Blogging... Makeup:) I have been contemplating diving into makeup on the blog for a while. As the new year starts I figured why not :)

Today I have NYX soft matte lip cream in Monte Carlo! In the tube this stuff looks like its going to be a deep blood red, but on the lip it's more of a berry red! This color has a slight blue undertone which looks great with my pale skin!!! It is super creamy but with a slight powdery feel (I'm guessing for the matte finish) when you put it on. Downside it does tend to get flaky after about an hour on
:( and then you have to wipe it off and reapply or it gets a little clumpy, which sucks!



 I picked this up at Ulta for $5.99, definitely a good deal!!!  I LOVE red lips and the fact that this is matte gives a slight twist to a classic!!! 

 Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's far pinker than I would have guessed. I quite like these NYX Matte creams, but you're right - they do start to get dry and flaky rather quick. Welcome to makeup blogging... I look forward to seeing more from you!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the soft matte lip creams!! My favorite is Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)