Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Heart Breaker

Happy Tuesday Dolls!!!! Today I had decided to try nail strips for the first time!!! I know these things have been out for a while, but I really like polish and I figure why mess with a good thing:) Plus application seemed like it would be a pain!!! But I was at Walgreens over the weekend, and these beauties were on clearance for less than $3:) Instead of doing a full many I just decided to do a accent nail just because I wasn't sure how well they were going to wear and or how I was going to like them:) I used Black by Salon Perfect as my base, and then I used Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Heart Breaker on my ring finger:) I wanted to added a little accent to my thumb so I cut out a little heart and smacked it on!! Application was super super easy!!! Way easier than I expected except for the little hearts those were kind of pain in the butt:)


 So what do you think of nail strips??? I think they're cute and I would definitely use them again however for $10 for the set is a little pricey, but if I catch them on sale again I'll pick some more up!!!

♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)