Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015...

Wow what a year 2014 was:) It had it High points and Low points but it was definitely a ride!!! I figured I would take the first post of the new year to give you guys an update on my life, and some changes coming to Pinked Polish! 

Well, where to start... I have been suffering from a bit of Holiday Depression:( I haven't even painted my nails in 2 weeks:( Add on top of that, sinus crap and a teething baby and there you go... I usually Love Christmas time but for some reason this year I just couldn't get into the spirit, I was really missing my mom (she passed away 8 years ago), and just struggling emotionally.

On a positive note I have hit a personal goal of EBF (exclusively breast feeding) my princess since birth, almost 5mths and still going strong!!! I have also successfully made my first quilt (my hubby's Christmas gift)!!!

On Changes to Pinked Polish, I have decided I want to bring in some make up and skin care posts every now and then:) PP will still be predominantly POLISH, but I feel like I need to change things up a bit!!! I will also be blogging about things that are important to me, such as: my kids, my hubby, my faith, and topics that just strike a nerve. I will try not to offend anyone, but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everything I write will be just that, MY OPINION.

Now lastly My New Year Resolutions:
To focus on the relationships most important to me, by giving them my time and undivided attention.
To post to my blog with more regularity.
To love without borders.

That all Dolls!!! Happy New Year!!!! 

♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)