Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

Happy Monday Dolls:)  Hope you are having a great start to your week, and adjusting to the time change:) Well, Tomorrow is my Birthday so I figured I would show off my Birthday Mani:) I used 2 FABULOUS polishes by Different Dimension:) The pink/magenta color is Lucky and the Purple is Dueling Unicorns:) I did an easy gradient with my trusty make-up sponge and topped it off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat:)
 
 
 
 
So what do you think of my Birthday Mani??? I Love it:) Now only to stamp on this or leave it be??? Have a great week:)
 
♥ Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!! I hope you had a really great day. :)
    I think your birthday mani looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)