Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mirth for all it's Worth

Sunday Funday is almost over... Big Sad FACE!!!! I hope you dolls have had a fabulous weekend, and for those that get tomorrow off for Veteran's Day, let the fun continue!!!!  Well for tonight's enjoyment I present to you Mentality Mirth:) This Gorgeous beauty is a light purple (almost blue/grey) tinted linear holo that has some pretty wicked copper accents(see micro shot) that really give this polish some individuality!!! The formula is perfection and quick drying, !!! 2 coats of Mirth and a coat of SV and AMAZING!!! And I must mention this holo doesn't dull with a top coat and wears for 4 days with no chips(a record for me, as I am super hard on my nails...)
 



Now this beauty is part of Mentality's Brilliant Holos collection (Don't look you will want them all, on second thought go have a glimpse here)  and retails for $8 with FREE domestic shipping (that's right I said FREE) Here's to another great polished week!!!!
 
♥ Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I just got this as a gift a long with "Bliss". They are beautiful and I can not wait to try both of them. LOVE Mentality polishes! I may do a gradient with them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)