Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pink with Shell Stamping:)

So today I have a mani that I did a couple of months ago:) I totally meant to post this after I did it but I forgot!!! Like forgot that I even did the mani at all!!! But I ran across the pics this morning and well here you go:)  So for the base I used China Glaze I'll Pink to That, a bright bubblegum pink! I stamped on a shell design from Plate JQ-L20 from LadyQueen in Black.  I love the designs on this plate however I could not get 90% of them to pick up... I have approx 10 plates from this company and all of them have the same pickup ratio... I've tried different stamping polish and different stampers; same results:) I added a simple silver stud to the tips and followed it all up with a coat of SV.

I like this mani but I struggled with the stamping, I really love the designs but don't think I will ever be able to use them because they don't pick up:( Do you know anyway to try and salvage stamping plates that don't pick up, let me know!!!

♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)