Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday French Tips

Happy Tuesday dolls!!!! I have such a fun mani to show you today:) I think this pattern for nail art in general is one of my favorites, it just has so many potential color combos and is so super easy!!!! Check out these others I have done in the past here and here:)  For this mani I started with tips in Zoya Kitridge a nice bubblegum pink:) I then added some leopard spots with Barry M's Blueberry and Black! Followed all this with a coat of SV:) Super easy, fun and quick!!!!



What do you think of this??? Played out or Play On??? I Love it and I guess that's all that really matters:) Hope you are having a great week and staying cool (it's so freaking hot outside)

♥ Melissa

All products in this post were purchased by me and all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)