Friday, September 26, 2014

It all DOTS to Me

Good Morning Dolls!!!! I hope you have all had a great week!!! As I sit here drinking my coffee and listen to the TV playing in the background (the movie Twister, one of my favs), I am reminded of how far I have come with this little blog:) I just started out documenting my weekly (sometimes daily) manis and now I get the fabulous opportunity to review polish and have met some of the best most supporting women I have had the privilege to know!!! For Today's Mani, I wanted to take it back a little. Two of my favorite "nail art" techniques when I first got started were Skittles and Dots:) throw in a little Holo and I was all over it!!!  And looking at this mani I remember why I fell in Love with Polish:) 



This mani is so fun, and my 6yr old loves it!!! Here are the polishes I used with links on how to get your own:)
Pointer (Blue) - Chirality Quarks, Zoya Ryan
Pinky (Red/Pink) - Chirality Bloodshot, Zoya Veronica

I am so happy with the way this mani turned out, the past couple of months I have been super slack on nail art but wearing this mani the last couple of days has reignited my love for it:) 

♥ Melissa

7 comments:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)