Monday, May 19, 2014

Nail Art Fun

Happy Monday Ladies:) Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!!! I was under the weather all weekend:( Can I just say I hate being sick!!!! Anyway last week I was perusing Pinterest and ran across this awesome Pedicure and just had to try my hand at it!!! Well after I did my toes I couldn't stop myself from doing my hands too!!!! For this Mani I used Wet and Wild Black as my base and for the designs I used regular acrylic paints (they pop better against such a dark base, without need for secondary coats) all followed up with a coat of SV:)



 And although I detest feet pics, here are my toes:)
My toes took approx 2 hours to do:( mostly because I couldn't reach my toes all that well because of my big preggo belly:) My hands took a little over 1 hour, but for results like this it was well worth my time!!! So, do you like it???

♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)