Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blue and Yellow:)

TGIT Dolls:) I hope you are having a fantastic week!!! So I told you last week I had some nail art to share, well here it is:) I did this mani last week and I can't even tell you how many compliments I got on it, and a lot of "where do you get your nails done?" with a whole lot of looks of astonishment, when I said I did them myself:) It make me super happy when I get reactions like that!!!!
 
Anyway the colors I used for this mani are Zoya Darcy a super bright Sunshine Yellow:)  Zoya Purity a simply gorgeous bright white,  and Indigo Bananas Klein Trink Wasser probably one of the most gorgeous bright cobalt blues I have ever seen:) 
 
 
 
 
For my pointer and middle finger I used a base of Purity and then free handed some random designs in Darcy and KTW:) for my ring finger and pinky I used KTW as my base and dotted on some Darcy:)
 
So what do you think of my nail art??? I really haven't done any in a while so I super proud that this turned out:) That's all for tonight ladies, But I hope you have a Fabulous Friday!!!!

Melissa

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)