Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Gradient Kinda Night:)

TGIT Dolls:) that means tomorrow is Friday!!!! Also the beginning of a 3 day weekend for all of my American dolls!!!!  Last week I broke my index finger nail on my swatching hand:( and I just can't bring myself to chop down the rest quite yet... So I have mani  to show you that I did a couple of months ago, I was super happy with it, but not super happy with the pics of it:(
 Enjoy!!!!
 
The polish that I used for this mani is Different Dimension Whatever a gorgeous grape purple holo from the 80's baby collection:) This polish is a Limited Edition and is only $10 for a full size:) Check out my full review here :) I sponged on a black gradient tip with Sinful Color Black on Black and followed it all up with a coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl:)  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!
 
♥ ~ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)