Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eurso Euro...Holo Fun:)

So let me begin by saying... I know that I have been MIA, I have had a ton going on IRL:( But I have a bunch of new posts coming up in the next few weeks:) and a really big surprise coming next month:) For tonight's post I wanna show you lovelies a gorgeous mani!!!  Eurso Euro! is a fabulous dark blue crème from the OPI Euro Centrale collection:)  I used 2 easy coats followed by a coat of SV:) I then stamped on Color Club Harp On It using Bundle Monster plate BM-319.  Oh my goodness how gorgeous is this:)
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favorite mani's of all time!!!! The blue was dark but not tooo dark and the stamping just added that little something extra:) So what do you guys think of this mani:)  And for some really great news.... Tomorrow's FRIDAY, tgif!!!!
 
♥ ~ Melissa

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)