Sunday, February 24, 2013

Shift Happens

So a few months ago I saw this awesome mani by Nicole over at Nail Polish Wars. I fell in LOVE with it as soon as I saw it:) I just knew I would have to try and recreate it, at some point:) But first I would need to get my hands on Girly Bits Shift Happens:) Well this past week I did:)  So I sat down yesterday and tried my hand at The Shifty Giraffe or Turtle as my son called it:)
 So for my base I use my trusted China Glaze For Audrey, a perfect creamy tiffany blue:) I then stamped Black Giraffe print (regular and inverted) using Bundle Monster plate BM 313. After a coat of Girly Bits Shift Happens, a gorgeous top coat that shifts from purple to red, this mani transformed in to EPICness:) A quick coat of SV and done!!!
This has got to be one of my favorite manis of all time:) it is an unusual combination but it just pops off the nail!!!! I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday:) And I have a giant surprise for you coming really soon:)
 
♥ ~ Melissa

5 comments:

  1. This looks so amazing!!! And thank you so much for the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Where does one get the "Girly Bits Shift Happens" (in the U.S.). Thank you so much for the inspiration!!
    LOVE your blog, I'm new and finally getting nails to grow at age 62!
    All the best, Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get shift happens from the Girly Bits Store here is the link http://girlybits.bigcartel.com/category/nail-lacquer

      Delete
  3. I forgot to hit Subscribe so I can read your answer! Sorry, and thanks!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)