Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Perfect Pairing:)

Hi Lovelies:) Sorry I have been so MIA the last couple of weeks, just had a ton of stuff going on in life and not enough time to do it all:/ But I promise I have some AMAZING posts in the works:) and to Start that trend I have what I like to call a perfect pairing:) Indie + Mainstream, Holo + Crème, = total perfection!!!!  
 The Base for this lovely duo is Julep Laura, this is a creamy dark olive green. Formula is perfect not watery or streaky and good with two coats (almost one). I Love this color on it own, it is different but classic in its own way, and totally reminds me of camo green:)  Now for the tips:) I used the fabulous Chirality Kale, this is a dark Holo green, that is COMPLETELY GORGEOUS!!!!!  Formula is perfection, one coat and done!!!
 The method I used is TAPE!!! There is NO way I could get my lines straight without it:) This is probably one of my favorite types of manis:) You know how after day 2 on a mani the tips are really starting to show wear, a little tape and a complementing color can take your busted up mani and make it last for a couple more days!!!!
 
 I Loved the way this mani turned out:) Julep really knocked it outta the park with this color:) and Chirality is one of my favorite indie makers of all time and the couple behind it is pretty awesome too!!!! What are your favorite mani styles??? and what do you do make your mani last a couple more days???
 
♥ ~ Melissa


9 comments:

  1. OMG THIS IS GORGEOUS!! I'm a sucker for green!

    Iriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love these two together! I haven't tried Laura, but it is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful mani. I love simplicity and am a sucker for greens. Nice work! I've pinned Chirality Kale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and simple combo - I adore greens and have now pinned Chirality Kale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful mani. I love simplicity and am a sucker for greens. Nice work! I've pinned Chirality Kale :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are perfect together! I LOVE that hunter green holo, too, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta get some Kale in my polish diet! And you are right, this is probably the best combo I have seen this year. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the best for the rest of the year, especially since I love to wear green on my tips. Just LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are indeed a perfect pair. Love the color combos and the design. I find this mani so elegant and classy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that holo! Need!! beautiful combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)