Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Holy Holo Stamping

I have a fabulous new mani to show you tonight:) I wore this mani for 4 days and that is un-heard of for me. I am just loving all of the new holo colors that have come out recently, and I can't wait to see the new China Glaze Collection scheduled to come out in the next couple of months.  For tonight's mani I used Color Club Halo-Graphic, a gorgeous pink Holo ,and Sinful Colors Black on Black.  
 
 Over the base color black I stamped with Halo-Graphic using the Bundle Monster plate BM-314. I was super surprised how well this polish stamped, most holos are too thin to stamp well with but this worked like a dream:) For my accent nail I just inverted the colors and stamp pattern:)
 
What do you think of Holos, I LOVE them. I'm also thinking about a giveaway soon... Maybe St. Patty's Day.  Green is one of my favorite colors after all.  What would you like to see as prizes???  Let me know and I hope you all are having a great week:)
 
♥ ~ Melissa

10 comments:

  1. OMG this is GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful mani!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Color Club Holos tend to stamp pretty well. I have Worth the Risque and it stamps well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I didn't know these polishes stamped so perfectly! If I had known that I would have bought them! And you used one of my favorite stamps! Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Dances around the room singing, "I LOVE THESE, I LOVE THESE!"* Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I especially like the black over the holo--it makes both colors come across so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This mani is so gorgeous! Love the color combos and the design. I find it classy and elegant too which makes it perfect for any occasion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize those CC holos stamped so well! Great manicure and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this... Black and light pink, the fact that the pink is a gorgie holo, your beautiful stamping and photos... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)