Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Blurple Smoosh

Hi Dolls! So a few weeks ago I saw a Instagram nail tutorial by @nail_muse and just had to try it!!!  For my base I used China Glaze Bizarre Blurple. My accent color was a plain white creme.  I painted a small square on my silicon mat in my base color, put a drop of my accent color, and then another drop of my base. I then took my clear stamper and smooshed it down once. I painted a coat of SV on the square, and then after it dried used it as a decal:) 

This is definitely a little tricky to get the hang of and super easy to smudge (as you can see on the corner of my nail). However it is very pretty and has a ton of possibilities! I am excited to try multiple colors and color combos!!!

🎔 Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)