Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Glitter with Half Moon Stamping

Hi Dolls!!! So today's mani is a little sparkly and flashy, exactly what I need to shake away these winter blues!!!
 I did a base of Zoya Reagan with two coats of Orly Bubbly Bombshell!  Bubbly Bombshell is like most glitter bombs because even though it is packed full of glitter it is still has a clear base that would take 3+ coats to get the coverage I wanted! So I did a base of Reagan! I then stamped a half moon design using Bundle Monster Plate BM-215 and China Glaze I'd Melt For You!!!

Now I usually shy away from glitter bombs, solely because they are a pain to remove!!! This mani reminded me that even though they may be a pain, the sparkle can't be beat!!!

🎔 Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)