Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fun Floral

Hi Dolls:) Well Summer has officially started, especially here in the south! I am always super busy this time of year, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!! Today I have a fun floral summer mani to share with you:) I used 6 China Glaze polishes for this look, Too Yacht Too Handle, I'd Melt for You, Daisy Know My Name, Dashboard Dreamer, Lip Smackin' Good and Let's Jam. I also used a black and white creme for accents   For my accent nail I free handed flowers using the watercolor method of diluting the colors with acetone:)  

I would say this was a pretty easy mani to do, as far as skill, but it was time consuming:) Now I am off to pack for our family vaca, but loves to you all!!!


♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)