Wednesday, March 16, 2016

St. Patty's Day Mani!!!!

Hey Dolls!!!! St. Patty's Day is tomorrow, get ready for green beer and kiss me I'm Irish shirts EVERYWHERE!!! I had to put some green on my nails to celebrate, so I grabbed 2 of my favorites from Chirality!!! Katydid, a gorgeous light green holo and Kale, a perfect dark green holo!!!! I added some accents with gold striping tape, and a couple of hand painted shamrocks!!!! 


 how this turned out!!!! I will say striping tape is a pain in the butt to work with, not to mention if you don't seal the edges securely they will snag and pull up!!! So are you rocking Green on this day of Irish Celebration?!?!? If not you can grab either or both of these colors @ Chirality for $8 per color!!!! 


♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)