Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Skittles:)

Happy Halloween Week!!!! and I'm baaaackkkk!!! Surgery went really well, I laid on the couch for 5 days straight with some pretty awesome meds:) I have been taking it super easy for the past 2 days and went back to work today (crazy, I know)!!! I was gonna take another week off of blogging and social media; but I have a couple of super cute Halloween mani's to show off and waiting till after Halloween just seemed wrong. So tonight I wanna show off my Halloween Skittle mani!!!
 
So for this Mani I used 7 different colors!!!For thumb nail I used Zoya Darcy as my base and stamped on some fun bats with the Bundle Monster BM-213 plate:) My index finger is China Glaze Def Defying with some fun stiches freehanded on!!! For my middle finger Eyeballs were the way to go, a black base with Zoya Rocky for the blue and some well placed dots:)  My ring finger is a base of Zoya Thandie with a freehanded Jack-o-lantern face!!! and Finally my pinkie is a base of Zoya Livingston with a freehanded black and white mouth with fangs!!!!
So what do you think of my Halloween Skittles???? I am sooo happy with the way these turned out!!!
More Halloween fun to come this week:)
 
♥ Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)