Monday, March 13, 2017

Metallic Double Stamp

Happy Monday Loves!!! I always love the time change that come with Daylight savings, I don't however love getting my kiddos to adjust to the new bed time schedule... Just imagine trying to explain to a 2 year old why they have to go to sleep while it is still light out!!! For my Monday Mani I did a little double stamping! Thankfully this mani turned out perfect, considering I usually mess up stamping and this mani gave me double the chance:) 

For my base I used a classic white creme. I love a simple white mani, it is cleansing like fresh falling snow! I stamped on Essie Nothing Else Metals and Penny Talk, gorgeous Lavender and Copper metallic foils. I used plate BM-319 from Bundle Monster:) I just love how shiny this mani came out! It is shiny but not blingy, and while all girls love some bling, sometimes it is nice to just have shiny:) 

🎔 Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments:) Have a pinked day:)